at Alamo Hardware
- This event has passed.
Kids Camp at the Kitchen – Camp 2
July 17 - July 19 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm$225
CAMP 2: AMERICAN BBQ
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday – July 17, 18, and 19
10 AM -12:30 PM Each Day
Note: This is a 3-Day, Hands-On Camp for ages 8 to 17.
Yvette & Maria will be teaching kids how to dice, slice, fry, saute, roast and bake at these cooking classes designed just for them. They’re sure to get the skills they need to help during the dinner hour or even take-over!
DAY 1: MIDWESTERN BBQ
• Barbequed Pulled Pork
• Baked Beans
• Cole Slaw
• Peach and Blackberry Crisp
DAY 2: SOUTHERN BBQ
• Beef Ribs with Barbeque Sauce
• Mac ‘Cheese
• Sweet Potato and Arugula Salad
• Bananas Dipped in Chocolate with Sprinkles
DAY 3: CALIFORNIA BBQ
• Grilled Corn with Lime, Cilantro and Queso Fresco
• Fresh Tomato and Avocado Salad
• Beef and Chicken Sliders – Chopped Competition! We will have a basket with 3-4 Ingredients (possibly meat, pickles, etc.) and then we’ll have a few pantry items. The kids will work in teams to create slider of their choice. Judging will take place at the end of the class.
• Homemade Ice Cream
• All Junior Chefs will get an apron, a Victoronox knife, and an Epicurean cutting board.
CALL (925) 837-2420 TO REGISTER!