at Alamo Hardware
- This event has passed.
Cooking with Carbon Steel Pans
April 12 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$65
Francois Picard from de Buyer joins for a night of simple French dishes as he explains why carbon steel pans should be the nonstick workhorses in your kitchen. They’re the lighter-weight, smoother cousin of cast iron. See how great these pans can be for cooking and searing.
• Fresh Egg Omelet with Peas and Mint
• Crepes with Eggs, Hoisin, Scallions, and Pork
• Steak with Maitre de’ Butter
• Brussel Sprout Caesar Salad
• Crepes with Homemade Honey Ricotta Cheese and Sautéed Seasonal Fruit